- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage.
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight.
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI's most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km*) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
Fly further. From your pocket.
Video transmission quality is critical to a good flying experience. Instead of using a Wi-Fi video transmission system to make Mavic small, we created DJI OcuSync. OcuSync surpasses the capabilities of Wi-Fi in terms transmission range, video clarity, real time transmission and interference resistance.
No bumps and scrapes
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses SkyAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
Stay flying longer
Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
4K Ultra HD Video
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Photos with altitude
Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic's 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.